Left 4 Dead Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead Roleplay

Join as either a survivor or a Special Infected and see who will survive and whol will literally be left for dead.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zoey Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Admin
Zoey

Zoey Application Empty
PostSubject: Zoey Application   Zoey Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Even admins are to post applications. You can use my application as a reference.

Name of Character: Zoey

Species: Human/Carrier

Description of Character: Zoey is the only female Survivor from the first game and she is also the youngest out of all eight of the Survivors. Her age is guessed to be either eighteen or nineteen because she was in her first year of college prior to the Infection. Her divorced parents sent her to Aldrich University with a scholarship to learn how to make films. However, instead of attending her classes, she would be in her college dorn watching horror movies. She was at Aldrich for one semester until she dropped out and went to live with her father, Wade.

Her first encounter with the Infection was two days after the first infection in Philadelphia when her father and mother, Carolyn, were arguing over Zoey's future. During the dispute, an infected indivisual wntered the apartment and bit Carolyn, who quickly became a Common Infected and soon bit Wade after, though as she tried to bite Zoey, she was shot by Wade. Zoey quickly ran to her father's aid where he told her his last wish was for her to kill him before he became an infected.

Zoey is normally the one with the highest percentage of accuracy, most likely due to her father taking her to the shooting range often in the hope that she would become a police officer like himself.

In the Sacrifice comic, Zoey find out that she is a Carrier, meaning that she is immune, but also infected at the same time Carriers can unwillingly transfer the infection to others. She relives her parents' deaths when the doctor at the based informs her and Bill that being a Carrier is inherited from the father's side. She begins to cry at the realization that she did not have to kill Wade after all.

She is the most effected by Bill's death in the campaign, and she also takes on his leadership role afterwards. She puts on a serious tone when they encounter the second group of Survivors in the Passing. She also seems to take no acknowledgement towards Ellis' crush on her, though when the Survivors leave at the end she says, "I hope I see him again." and wonders if it would have been better to team up with their group.

Why Do You Think You Should Play The Character?: I see many things in common with me and Zoey. One of the things being our love of horror movies. (I am watching "Zombieland" as I make this application actually.) She is also a bit of a slacker when it comes to her educations, which I am a bit of at times. Actually, I do plan to go to college to study how to make horror movies because horror is my passion.

Sample Roleplay:

Zoey wandered through the streets of Philadelphia. The entire city was in turmoil. She gripped two pistols in her hands, refusing to let go of them after the encounter in her father's apartment. She held back her tears. Now was not the time to think about her parents' deaths. She had to find more people.

She had seen several horror movies involving zombies over the years, but Zoey was completely unprepared for the real thing.

The teenager sighed in relief as the street she turned on seemed quiet. She slowly walked down it, turning on the flashlights atrached to her dual pistols to give herself light to see where she was going. Faintly, Zoey could hear a faint crying sound, and it grew louder as she advanced on.

As she passed a crashed and abandoned car, she saw the form of a thin, pale figure. It was female, she sitting, sobbing loudly. Zoey slowly walked towards it.

"Hey, are you okay?" Zoey asked the stranger as she shined the light on it.

The figure was not human, clearing showing her that as it made a surprised sound and stared at her with it's red eyes. It stood up, growling at her. At that, Zoey quickly began to step back away. Another figure came up behind the pale infected, and raised a shot gun to the zombie's head, killing it with a single head shot. Zoey was relievedcto see another human, but was also paranoid as this could be someone who had been bitten. Without hesitation, she raised her own pistols at the new stranger.

Back to top Go down
https://l4droleplay.board-directory.net

Zoey Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Left 4 Dead Roleplay :: Rules and Information :: Rules and Information :: Canon Character Applications-
Jump to: